Blog Archive - Check these out

Saturday 22 May 2010

Mondello, Sicily Day 2
















More youtube clips...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAR4Z7kYu54&feature=player_embedded

Mondello!

I went to Mondello in Sicily because I was selected to go for the team racing and individual racing representing Team GBR. I was selected to go to Mondello from my results in the races at the Team GBR National Techno Junior Squad training. In these races my overall position was 1st 6.8 Techno. Also there were two other people from the same squad as me, selected to go, who where Saskia Sills and Imogen Sills.

In Mondello there were the top 9 nations in the world. The event happened over 5 days, but also during these 5 days we had 3 days private coaching with the National Junior Techno Squad Coach, Oli Woodcock. We had 3 days of team racing and 2 days of individual races – a total of 28 races. In the team racing Saskia, Imogen and myself (representing team GBR) finished 4th overall. And in the individual racing I finished 4th 6.8.

This was a brilliant event and very enjoyable but at the same time a very good learning experience.

No comments: